Locksmith in Herfordshire
We believe our prices are entirely fair and some of the most competitive prices in our local area. Customer satisfaction is vital to our continued business success and so we aim to achieve this on every job undertaken.
All our work is fully insured and guaranteed subject to lock failure in normal use.
Open to contracts with commercial clients, landlords and letting agents, we are also happy to work on a one off basis. Throughout Enfield and the surrounding areas, the service we offer is unrivalled in both quality and affordability. So for a first class service that you can trust in, make us your first choice for:
- 24/7 Locksmithing
- 365 Days a Year
- Gaining Entry
- Locks Repaired
- 30 Minute Response Time
- No Call Out Charge
- And More
Replacement multipoint locks for uPVC doors - we have a huge range of locks from manufacturers such as Ferco, Winkhaus, Fuhr, Coldseal, Maco, Lockmaster, Roto and Mila to name a few.
Here at Enfield Lock & tool Centre we have made it our business to stock one of the best ranges of upvc replacement locks (we stock of locks that havent been manufactured for over 10 years).
And if we do not have it stock we can source it and have delivered within 24 hours.
Finding replacement upvc door locks can be hard work if you don't know exactly what you require. You won't find them at the local B&Q store and more often than not the company who fitted your door will have stopped using the lock you need years ago.
How to Identify Your Lock
- Is the door : uPVC - Aluminium - Composite or Wood?
- Is there a manufacturers name stamped on the lock strip?
- What is measurement A ?
- What is measurement B?
- How many : Hooks, Rollers, Deadbolts, Mushrooms or Shoot Pins are there on the lock?
- What is the width of the lock strip ?
There are 3 different types of locking mechanisms, these are:
- Lever/Lever Operation (Most common) Lift the handle to engage the locking points and then turn the key once to lock. To unlock turn the key once, and push down the handle.
- Key Operation Turn the key 2 or more times to fully engage all of the locking points. To unlock turn the key 2 or more times to release the locking points. If you require a key operated mechanism call 07860 788 507.
- Lever/Pad Operation When closed the door is auto- locked on the latch and cannot be opened from the outside without a key. If you require a lever/pad mechanism.